Charlottetown Hotel near UPEI
Just a short drive from the airport and downtown Charlottetown, the University of Prince Edward Island is a small university with a big impact both locally and internationally. With its picturesque and historic building façade, UPEI is a quiet, vibrant, and inspirational place to learn that embodies the charm and welcoming atmosphere of Charlottetown. The Arts Hotel is one of the few hotels near UPEI that’s budget-friendly and just short drive to campus, so book a trendy and comfy room with us and explore the friendly and energetic vibe of UPEI!
UPEI in A Nutshell
The Arts Hotel is one of many Charlottetown hotels near UPEI that’s within driving and walking distance! Here are some useful directions from downtown Charlottetown and the airport!
- Head northwest on Queen St. toward Euston St. and keep driving before turning right on Kirkwood Dr.
- Turn left on University Avenue.
- Turn right on Belvedere Avenue and keep going to the entrance that’s right across the Charlottetown Farmers Market.
- Drive west in Sherwood Road.
- Turn left on Brackley Point Road, and drive along before exiting onto Trans-Canada Highway/PE-1.
- Turn left on Mt. Edward Road and drive straight for 2.3 km.
- Turn right onto Belvedere Avenue.
Book a cozy, chic room and stay at our hotel near UPEI!